Faculty of Law 16-11-2016
Official name: KHOA LUẬT
English name: Faculty of Law
Decision No. 987/QĐ-ĐHCN, dated Aug, 15th 2015 approved by Dean of Industrial University of Hochiminh city founding the Faculty of Law with functions and responsibilities as academic education training unit of university. Following that, Faculty of Law develops education programs in two disciplines of Economic Law and International Law complying the AUN-QA Assessment.
Based on the country’s development of socio-economic demands, the legal professional is becoming essential for economic organizations of all industries in term of global integration process. Faculty of Law at Industrial University of Hochiminh city commit to educate two bachelor degrees at Economic Law and International Law, with providing employment in variety of related fields such as People’s Court, People’s Procuracy, Lawyers, Notaries, Economic Arbitrators, People’s Inspectors, People’s Policemen, Administrative and Business Organizations, Foreign Affairs and Consular…
There are 17 members of lecturers and staffs in Faculty of Law, which assigned into two disciplines of Economic Law and International Law. The lecturers include 02 Doctors of Law, 02 PhD student of Law and 13 Masters of Law, which have experiences in academic teaching and practically exposure in Law section.
With core message “Học thật – Thi thật – Làm thật”, Faculty of Law commit to become a prestigious and top-notch education unit of university in order to meet the requirements of human resources development to society.
2. Disciplines: Educating bachelor degrees for two disciplines
- Economic Law
- International Law
3. Faculty of Law members
- Doctor Đặng Công Tráng, Head of Faculty
- Doctor Nguyễn Nam Hà, Lecturer
- PhD student Nguyễn Thị Hải Vân, Lecturer
- Master Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lecturer
- Master Bùi Thị Hải Đăng, Lecturer
- Master Lương Thị Thùy Dương, Lecturer
- Master Trần Thị Tâm Hảo, Lecturer
- Master Trần Thị Ngọc Hết, Lecturer.
- Master Trần Thị Thúy Hằng, Lecturer.
- Master Nguyễn Thị Lệ Thủy, Lecturer.
- Master Nguyễn Thị Đan Quế, Lecturer
- Master Nguyễn Thị Thanh Tâm, Lecturer
- Master Đinh Thị Hoa, Lecturer
- Master Nguyễn Mạnh Hải, Lecturer
- Master Nguyễn Lê Thành Minh, Lecturer
- Officer Lê Thị Kiều Trang, Academic Coordinator
- Doctor-Lawyer Nguyễn Hữu Quyền
- Judge Đặng Thị Tám
- Lawyer Trương Nhật Quang
- Lawyer Nguyễn Trọng Nghĩa
- Lawyer TS Phan Trung Hoài
- Lawyer Trương Thị Hòa
- Judge Vũ Phi Long
- Lawyer Từ Vĩnh Lợi
- Notary Nguyễn Thị Thủy
4. Discipline programs
Industrial University of Hochiminh city provides two disciplines in Law including Economic Law and International Law with expected enrollment targets at 140, possibly altering enrollment target depending on students demand.
- A00: Math, Physic, Chemistry
- A01: Math, Physic, English
- B00: Math, Chemistry, Biology
- D01: Math, Literature, English
- D07: Math, English, Physic,
- C01: Math, Literature, Physic
- C00: Literature, History, Geography
- D14: Literature, English, History
- D15: Literature, English, Geography
- D90: Math, English, Natural science
- D96: Math, English, Social science
|Economic Law||D380107||A00, D01, D96||Math||70||0||70|
|International Law||D380108||A00,D01, D96||Math||70||0||70|
Students graduate Bachelor in Economic Law and International may find abilities to work in fields:Job abilities
- Legal consultancies, legal advisors, legal councils to business organizations and companies
Bachelor in International Law may find working abilities in specific fields:
- Diplomatic staffs
- Legal consultancies, legal advisors, legal councils to international organizations and companies
5. Scientific research – Technology transfer and international cooperation
Faculty lecturers participate in scientific research topics at all level, attend and report scientific research at national and international conferences.
6. Future plans
Education program plan:
The year of 2016/2017, Faculty of Law recruit first year students with 140 enrollment targets for two disciplines of Economic Law and International Law. Bachelor program has 138 credits in 4 years of studying. Graduated students must be filled the knowledge of Law and fundamentals in English for Law, which highly adapt to employment requirements.
Faculty of Law commit to develop education program following the AUN-QA Assessment for two disciplines of Economic Law and International Law
To 2018, the aim is to enlarge and increase the number of members, which expected to reach 20 lecturers and to establish simulation and practice rooms for education activities
Faculty of Law
Room V2.7, Industrial University of Hochiminh city, 12 Nguyen Van Bao Street, Go Vap District, Hochiminh city, Vietnam